Henry had his preschool Christmas program Friday night. He was so nervous all week and was so worried about standing in front of all the people. His teacher is so in tune to Henry and knows exactly how to support him. After I picked him up on Friday morning I had a awesome feeling that he was going to be able to do it, before that I thought it was about a 50/50 chance. Jason dropped him off at the classroom Friday night and said he ran right in and was excited to see his buddies. Henry bravely walked out with his class, he grabbed the arm of the little girl next him for a moment and I could see him get strength from her. I was so proud of him and had tears in my eyes to see him standing up there! He stayed up there the entire time and he kept his eyes on his teacher the length of the program. At the end he saw us and flashed a huge smile and quick wave. He told me afterwords that his heart was nervous but it was still a joyful heart. This was a Christmas Miracle!!
 |
| Claire and her BFF Anika are ready to be in the program next year! |
 |
| Nervous but still up there! |
 |
| So proud of him! |
No comments:
Post a Comment